October 7, 2009

Some new items in the shop!

With the Christmas talk starting & the catalogs arriving on Sept. 30th (that's right I got my first Christmas catalog in SEPTEMBER!) many of us are slowly starting to fill up our shops with great gift items!

Anyways I have a new item that I will be selling this year & I just loaded 3 of them into my shop! These crayon rolls are practical, portable & durable... 3 important words when looking for stuff for kids. They are perfect for taking on the go & make great stocking stuffers! I only include Crayola crayons because nothing else compares in quality! There will be more to come soon with some great boy prints as well!


There is a HUGE selection of stuff... the best way to look at all of it is when on Etsy type in 'SewingMamas Team' in the search box to bring up all of our great handmade creations!

Kymy
Everything Your Mama Made & More!

1 comment:

Irene Aboul-Hosn said...

Thanks for including my witch outfit!!! I truly appreciate it!